Piping Design Course
Piping systems are complex weaving of structures around the industrial complex. A poor design, or an error can have disastrous consequences thatthreaten the safety of employees and resulting in expensive repairs that affect workflow around the appropriate.
Our Piping design course is based on the comprehensive knowledge of plant layout designing, equipment designing, Piping Design & Layout. Through this piping engineering course the candidates develop analytical and designing skills to ensure that the planned system delivers desired function. Plays an important role from "Concept to Commissioning" in the whole of the process industry and related industries.
After the completion of the training student will be fully skilled to work as a Piping design engineer in industries like oil refinery, Textile industries and power plants and many of other sectors.
We are the best training institute and company for industrial level education for Piping Design Course at Chandigarh, Delhi.
Target Audience/Eligibility Piping Design Course
Our course is designed for the professionals those are into the purchase, design, fabrication, or inspection of Piping Projects including users, manufacturers, repair organisations, inspection agencies and other organisations involved with the design, maintenance and repair of industrial Plants.
Eligibility for Piping Design Course
- B.Tech/BE in Mechanical/Chemical/Producation Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Producation Engineering
- Master in Mechanical/Chemical/Producation Engineering
Course Outline Piping Design Course
Course Outline of Certification in Piping Design Course at Chandigarh, Delhi :
- Control Schematics
- General requirements related to materials and testing
- Code rules, scope and jurisdiction
- Material toughness and impact testing requirements
- Joint categories and joint efficiencies
- General requirements related to stamping, reports, testing, PWHT, tolerances, and NDEs
- Welding requirements
- Committees, operation and voting procedures
- Editions, addenda and interpretations
- Design Requirements
- Design loadings and allowable stresses
- Design criteria and strength theory for Division 1
- Formulas for internal pressure and tensile loading
- Procedures for external pressure (vacuum) and compressive loads
- Openings and reinforcement
- Hydrostatic and pneumatic testing
- Background of the design rules
- Cylindrical shells and formed heads
- Seismic loading on vertical vessels
- Nozzle reinforcements
- Other special components
- External pressure and stiffening rings
- Reinforced openings and ligament efficiency
- Inviting quotation for Erection contract and Bid evaluation.
Mode & Duration Piping Design Course
|#||Course Name (Options)||Mode||Duration||Apply Online|
|1||Piping Design Course||Full Time||1.5 Months|
|2||Piping Design Course||Weekends||2.5 Months|
|3||Piping Design Course||Online Mode||2.5 Months|
|4||Piping Design Course||Correspondence||3 Months|
- * FullTime : WeekDays (Mon-Fri)
- * PartTime : Weekend (Sat-Sun)
A complete in-depth knowledge together with fundamentals is delivered in our premises to the engineers. Looking at the large demand for good engineers our objective is to make sure that the engineers are able to design technical drawings using CAD tools and apply them in real world.
Course Features Piping Design Course
- Engineering Design Courses syllabus as per standard & Code of API & ASME
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience
- Printed Study Materials
- Audio and Video tutorials
- All Courses are based upon Real Projects
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Accommodation is available for outstation candidates
- Career Consulting & Guideness
- In Plant Visit for Special Courses
Career Opportunities Piping Design Course
The field of pipe drafting and design includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of design drafting. They include::
- Power plants
- Petrochemical complex
- Pulp and paper plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Pipe systems for hospitals and high-rise
- Office buildings
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Synthetic fuel plants
- Offshore platforms
- Pipeline installations
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal
Admmission Procedure Piping Design Course
For Online Registration
You can Registred your self for Piping Design & Detail Course by filling online form and pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. To Registration Online click REGISTER NOW button.
Registration by Post
Admission form can be downloaded duly filled application form should be sent along with the registration fees DD of 5,000 in favour of 'EDPTI' payble at Chandigarh.
Send this DD to Engineering Design & Power Training Institute at the address given below.
Engineering Design & Power Training Institute
SCO-39, Second Floor,
Sector-21C, Chandigarh-160022 (UT)
Tel: - 0172-5014421,22,23
Registration at Study Centre or Branch Offices
You can also visit our Study Centre or branch offices and registed your self in Piping Design Engineering Courses.