Instrumentation Design Engineering
Instrumentation word in engineering, which means the measurement and control systems of industrial processes. Several processes in petrochemical, oil and gas, power industries should be maintained in controlled to obtain the desired product levels. It commonly is performed by controlling the variables such as process pressure, temperature and liquid level; using measuring devices (instrument) with typical control systems.
Instrumentation has an important role both in collecting information from the field and changing the parameters field. An instrumentation engineer is responsible for design, development, installation, management and / or maintenance of the equipment used to monitor and engineering control systems, machinery and processes. Instrumentation Engineer ensure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
Instrumentation play an important role in chemical process plants where instrumentation used as controlling and monitoring of various operations. Instrumentation design deals with specifications of equipment, layouts, schematics, instrument index etc.
We are the best training institute and company for industrial level education for Instrumentation Design Engineering at Chandigarh, Delhi.
Target Audience/Eligibility Instrumentation Design Engineering
For those involved with the purchase, design, fabrication, or inspection of Piping Projects including users, manufacturers, repair organisations, inspection agencies and other organisations involved with the design, maintenance and repair of industrial Plants.
Eligibility for Instrumentation Design Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Master in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
Course Outline Instrumentation Design Engineering
Course Outline of Certification in Instrumentation Design Engineering at Chandigarh, Delhi :
- Review of P & I drawings,
- Instrument Index.
- Preliminary Interlock Diagrams.
- Input/output (I/O) listing.
- Specifications of PLC Panel.
- Preparation of bid documents for PLC Panel.
- Junction Box schedule and Preliminary Cable Layout.
- Field Instruments specifications and Detailed Engineering of PLC.
- BOQ for Erection tender, typical installation drawing.
- Final Loop diagrams and interlock schematics
- Technical discussion and recommendation for placing orders
Mode & Duration Instrumentation Design Engineering
|#||Course Name (Options)||Mode||Duration||Apply Online|
|1||Instrumentation Design Engineering||Full Time||1.5 Months|
|2||Instrumentation Design Engineering||Weekends||2.5 Months|
|3||Instrumentation Design Engineering||Online Mode||2.5 Months|
|4||Instrumentation Design Engineering||Correspondence||3 Months|
- * FullTime : WeekDays (Mon-Fri)
- * PartTime : Weekend (Sat-Sun)
A complete in-depth knowledge together with fundamentals is delivered in our premises to the engineers. Looking at the large demand for good engineers our objective is to make sure that the engineers are able to design technical drawings using CAD tools and apply them in real world.
Course Features Instrumentation Design Engineering
- Engineering Design Courses syllabus as per standard & Code of API & ASME
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience
- Printed Study Materials
- Audio and Video tutorials
- All Courses are based upon Real Projects
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Accommodation is available for outstation candidates
- Career Consulting & Guideness
- In Plant Visit for Special Courses
Career Opportunities Instrumentation Design Engineering
The field of pipe drafting and design includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of design drafting. They include::
- Power plants
- Petrochemical complex
- Pulp and paper plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Pipe systems for hospitals and high-rise
- Office buildings
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Synthetic fuel plants
- Offshore platforms
- Pipeline installations
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal
Admmission Procedure Instrumentation Design Engineering
For Online Registration
You can Registred your self for Piping Design & Detail Course by filling online form and pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. To Registration Online click REGISTER NOW button.
Registration by Post
Admission form can be downloaded duly filled application form should be sent along with the registration fees DD of 5,000 in favour of 'EDPTI' payble at Chandigarh.
Send this DD to Engineering Design & Power Training Institute at the address given below.
Engineering Design & Power Training Institute
SCO-39, Second Floor,
Sector-21C, Chandigarh-160022 (UT)
Tel: - 0172-5014421,22,23
Registration at Study Centre or Branch Offices
You can also visit our Study Centre or branch offices and registed your self in Piping Design Engineering Courses.