HVAC Design Course
Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC)
The term HVAC stands for disciplines of Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning. HVAC Controls describe how HVAC systems should operate tofulfil the design goals of comfort, safety, and cost-effectiveness.
Heating can be achieved by heating the air within a space or either heating the occupant directly like roof or ceiling.
Ventilating keeps asufficient mixture of gases in the air that are suitable for human being, controls odours. Ventilation can be attain through natural ventilation, or can be attain by a system of fans.
Air conditioning refers to sensitive air cooling. Sensible cooling control means ambient latent cooling temperature control means humidity. Ambient air is cooled by transferring heat between the spaces, for example with a system with heat pump water circuit, or rejecting the outside air through air cooled or water cooled equipment.
This course is designed for the fresher level Engineers&Working Professional in the field of mechanical or HVAC. This course is also helpful for person's who's dealing in HVAC product. HAVC Design Engineering fills the gap between the theoretical Study & practical design of HVAC systems.This course is based upon design evaluation that is based on both theoretical a well practical based.
We are the best training institute and company for industrial level education for HVAC Design Course at Chandigarh, Delhi.
Target Audience/Eligibility HVAC Design Course
For those involved with the purchase, design, fabrication, or inspection of HVAC Projects including users, manufacturers, repair organisations, inspection agencies and other organisations involved with the design, maintenance and repair of industrial Plants.
Eligibility for HVAC Design Course
- B.Tech/BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Master in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Course Outline HVAC Design Course
Course Outline of Certification in HVAC Design Course at Chandigarh, Delhi :
- Heat load Calculation
- Selection Equipment Sizing & Capacity
- Ducting Design
- Centralized chilled water system (Air Cooled / Water Cooled).
- Energy conservation study & design.
- VRV’s / VRF’s system for residential & commercial buildings.
- Mechanical Ventilation for Car Parking & Basement area.
- Cold Storage refrigeration system design.
- Clean Room Environment technology.
- Design of Warehouses & Industrial Ventilation System.
- Passive natural ventilation design.
- Thermal Storage System Design.
- Fire Fighting System Design.
Mode & Duration HVAC Design Course
|#||Course Name (Options)||Mode||Duration||Apply Online|
|1||HVAC Design Course||Full Time||1.5 Months|
|2||HVAC Design Course||Weekends||2.5 Months|
|3||HVAC Design Course||Online Mode||2.5 Months|
|4||HVAC Design Course||Correspondence||3 Months|
- * FullTime : WeekDays (Mon-Fri)
- * PartTime : Weekend (Sat-Sun)
A complete in-depth knowledge together with fundamentals is delivered in our premises to the engineers. Looking at the large demand for good engineers our objective is to make sure that the engineers are able to design technical drawings using CAD tools and apply them in real world.
Course Features HVAC Design Course
- Engineering Design Courses syllabus as per standard & Code of API & ASME
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience
- Printed Study Materials
- Audio and Video tutorials
- All Courses are based upon Real Projects
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Accommodation is available for outstation candidates
- Career Consulting & Guideness
- In Plant Visit for Special Courses
Career Opportunities HVAC Design Course
The field of pipe drafting and design includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of design drafting. They include::
- Power plants
- Petrochemical complex
- Pulp and paper plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Pipe systems for hospitals and high-rise
- Office buildings
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Synthetic fuel plants
- Offshore platforms
- Pipeline installations
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal
Admmission Procedure HVAC Design Course
For Online Registration
You can Registred your self for Piping Design & Detail Course by filling online form and pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. To Registration Online click REGISTER NOW button.
Registration by Post
Admission form can be downloaded duly filled application form should be sent along with the registration fees DD of 5,000 in favour of 'EDPTI' payble at Chandigarh.
Send this DD to Engineering Design & Power Training Institute at the address given below.
Engineering Design & Power Training Institute
SCO-39, Second Floor,
Sector-21C, Chandigarh-160022 (UT)
Tel: - 0172-5014421,22,23
Registration at Study Centre or Branch Offices
You can also visit our Study Centre or branch offices and registed your self in Piping Design Engineering Courses.