Structural Design Engineering
Structural engineering is to design and analyse structures such as buildings, bridges, towers, marine structures, dams, tunnels, retaining walls and engineering infrastructures and maintains the built environment, whose structures must be safe, useful, durable and budget friendly aesthetics.
In Structural Engineering mathematics and physics applies to traditional materials for construction like concrete, stone, steel, wood and glass and innovative engineering materials, including aluminium, polymer and carbon fibre.
Structural Engineering is one of the oldest types of engineering, starting from the first time when branches being tied together to form a shelter. Throughout history, people have been designing and building large and increasingly sophisticated structures, from primitive cabins to the sky scrappers.
Our Structural engineering course provide the in-depth knowledge of the structural designing and the principles of structural engineering design. Students will get the knowledge of the concepts of design both concrete and steel and analysis. Design practical experience and skills will be acquired and learned through problem sets and integral design project.
We are the best training institute and company for industrial level education for Structural Design Engineering at Chandigarh, Delhi.
Target Audience/Eligibility Structural Design Engineering
For those involved with the purchase, design, fabrication, or inspection of Piping Projects including users, manufacturers, repair organisations, inspection agencies and other organisations involved with the design, maintenance and repair of industrial Plants.
Eligibility for Structural Design Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Master in Civil/Structural Engineering
Course Outline Structural Design Engineering
Course Outline of Certification in Structural Design Engineering at Chandigarh, Delhi :
- Basics of Structural Engineering
- Analysis & Design of Structures
- Steel Frame Connection
- 2D & 3D Modeling Structures
- 3D Structural Design
- Structural Analysis & Design.
- Stress & Failure Analysis.
- Foundation Design.
- Concrete Design & Analysis.
- Structural Evaluation.
- Steel Structure Design.
- Pre- Engineered Buildings.
- Construction Detailing & Drawings.
- Infrastructure Design.
- Storm Water & Sewage Design.
- Bridges, Roads, & Power Projects Design.
- Investigation & Failure Analysis.
- Proof Checking & Advisory Services.
- Application Design.
- Restoration & Rehabilitation of Structures.
- Analysis & Evaluation of Soundness of Structures.
- Structures, Tanks, Bins, Hopers.
- Steel Analysis & Steel Design.
- Rain Water Harvest System.
Mode & Duration Structural Design Engineering
|#||Course Name (Options)||Mode||Duration||Apply Online|
|1||Structural Design Engineering||Full Time||1.5 Months|
|2||Structural Design Engineering||Weekends||2.5 Months|
|3||Structural Design Engineering||Online Mode||2.5 Months|
|4||Structural Design Engineering||Correspondence||3 Months|
- * FullTime : WeekDays (Mon-Fri)
- * PartTime : Weekend (Sat-Sun)
A complete in-depth knowledge together with fundamentals is delivered in our premises to the engineers. Looking at the large demand for good engineers our objective is to make sure that the engineers are able to design technical drawings using CAD tools and apply them in real world.
Course Features Structural Design Engineering
- Engineering Design Courses syllabus as per standard & Code of API & ASME
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience
- Printed Study Materials
- Audio and Video tutorials
- All Courses are based upon Real Projects
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Accommodation is available for outstation candidates
- Career Consulting & Guideness
- In Plant Visit for Special Courses
Career Opportunities Structural Design Engineering
The field of pipe drafting and design includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of design drafting. They include::
- Power plants
- Petrochemical complex
- Pulp and paper plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Pipe systems for hospitals and high-rise
- Office buildings
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Synthetic fuel plants
- Offshore platforms
- Pipeline installations
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal
Admmission Procedure Structural Design Engineering
For Online Registration
You can Registred your self for Piping Design & Detail Course by filling online form and pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. To Registration Online click REGISTER NOW button.
Registration by Post
Admission form can be downloaded duly filled application form should be sent along with the registration fees DD of 5,000 in favour of 'EDPTI' payble at Chandigarh.
Send this DD to Engineering Design & Power Training Institute at the address given below.
Engineering Design & Power Training Institute
Sector-34A, Chandigarh-160022 (UT)
Tel: - 0172-5014421,22,23
Registration at Study Centre or Branch Offices
You can also visit our Study Centre or branch offices and registed your self in Piping Design Engineering Courses.
To Know about Our Branch Offices Click here