Electrical Design Engineering
Electrical Design Engineering provide by Engineering Design & Power Training Institute (EDPTI) to enhance the skills of the student by giving him full time training on Electrical Design Engineering.
Electrical Design includes Planning, designing, selection, sizing testing or guiding the development and installation of electrical equipment, Motors, transformers, power systems, power distribution, fire and life safety systems. Electrical Design mayrepresent a new product or might want to improve an existing product or system. Some of the major skills that EPC companies seeks are like power stations design, Sub-stations Design, Electrical Equipment Selection sizing calculation and installations, Cable installation design and procurement data.The main task of Electrical Engineers in designing is circuit designing, selection and sizing.
Electrical Design is a multidisciplinary team effort. The goal of this design is to facilitate a safe and reliable system in a cost effective manner.The main objective of our course is to provide candidate with the knowledge and skills in detail Electrical design discipline.
The course also based upon Online Course and international codes. This course also focused on the design calculation. This course duration is 1.5 months full time, and total course fees is 25k
We are the best training institute and company for industrial level education for Electrical Design Engineering at Chandigarh, Delhi.
Target Audience/Eligibility Electrical Design Engineering
This course is designed for fresher & experience engineers from Electrical background and want to work as Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer,Consulting Engineer, Energy Management Consultant, Power Plant Engineer or Personnel involved in EPC activilties like purchase, design, fabrication, inspection, maintenance and repair of Power, chemical, Process and offshore plants.
Eligibility for Electrical Design Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Master in Electrical Engineering
Course Outline Electrical Design Engineering
Course Outline of Certification in Electrical Design Engineering at Chandigarh, Delhi :
- Estimation of Plant Electrical Load
- Development of Single Line Diagrams
- Control Schematics
- Selection and Sizing of Electrical Equipments
- Hazardous Area Classification and Selection of Equipments
- System Studies and Calculation
- Cable Selection and Sizing
- Cable Routing
- Earthing & Lightening Protection Design
- Illumination Design
- Sub-Station design
- Electrical Equipment/System Specification
Mode & Duration Electrical Design Engineering
|#||Course Name (Options)||Mode||Duration||Apply Online|
|1||Electrical Design Engineering||Full Time||1.5 Months|
|2||Electrical Design Engineering||Weekends||2.5 Months|
|3||Electrical Design Engineering||Online Mode||2.5 Months|
|4||Electrical Design Engineering||Correspondence||3 Months|
- * FullTime : WeekDays (Mon-Fri)
- * PartTime : Weekend (Sat-Sun)
A complete in-depth knowledge together with fundamentals is delivered in our premises to the engineers. Looking at the large demand for good engineers our objective is to make sure that the engineers are able to design technical drawings using CAD tools and apply them in real world.
Course Features Electrical Design Engineering
- Engineering Design Courses syllabus as per standard & Code of API & ASME
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience
- Printed Study Materials
- Audio and Video tutorials
- All Courses are based upon Real Projects
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Accommodation is available for outstation candidates
- Career Consulting & Guideness
- In Plant Visit for Special Courses
Career Opportunities Electrical Design Engineering
The field of Electrical Design Engineering includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of Electrical Project Development. They include::
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Personnel from EPC companies
- Power Plant Designers
- Consulting Engineers
- Plant Operations and Maintenance Personnel
- Electrical Design Engineers and Technicians
- Electrical Project Engineers
- Instrumentation and Design Engineers
- Field Engineers
- Electrical Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors
- Offshore Electrical Engineers
- Energy Management Consultants
- Automation and Process Engineers
- Project and Production Engineers
Admmission Procedure Electrical Design Engineering
For Online Registration
You can Registred your self for Piping Design & Detail Course by filling online form and pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. To Registration Online click REGISTER NOW button.
Registration by Post
Admission form can be downloaded duly filled application form should be sent along with the registration fees DD of 5,000 in favour of 'EDPTI' payble at Chandigarh.
Send this DD to Engineering Design & Power Training Institute at the address given below.
Engineering Design & Power Training Institute
Sector-34A, Chandigarh-160022 (UT)
Tel: - 0172-5014421,22,23
Registration at Study Centre or Branch Offices
You can also visit our Study Centre or branch offices and registed your self in Piping Design Engineering Courses.
To Know about Our Branch Offices Click here