Process Design Engineering
Process engineering deals with the design, operation, control and optimization of chemical, physical and biological. Process engineering covers a wide range of industries such as chemical, petrochemical, agriculture, mineral processing, advanced materials, food, pharmaceuticals, software development, and biotechnology industries.
Process Engineers has important role in design, safety and efficient operation of chemical plants. Chemical process industry which has wide range of industrial products, Oil, gas, refining industries has the biggest contribution to world economies. Well-trained process engineers with right skills and competencies are the need of the hour.
This training program provides sufficient knowledge to candidates starting from explaining the responsibilities of Process Design Engineer and the development of the final process and design documents like Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams. This program is designed to fulfil needs of fresher as well as experienced professionals.
We are the best training institute and company for industrial level education for Process Design Engineering at Chandigarh, Delhi.
Target Audience/Eligibility Process Design Engineering
This course is designed for fresher & experience engineers from chemical background and want to work as Chemical Process Engineer, Process Development Engineer, Piping Design Engineer, Project Engineer and Personnel involved in EPC activilties like purchase, design, fabrication, inspection, maintenance and repair of chemical plants.
Eligibility for Process Design Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Master in Chemical Engineering
Course Outline Process Design Engineering
Course Outline of Certification in Process Design Engineering at Chandigarh, Delhi :
- PFD Making & P & ID Diagram
- Fluid Flow Operation
- Energy Balance
- Material Balance & Handling
- Heat & mass Transfer & Recovery
- E.T.P Design
- Equipment Sizing
- Design Specification
- Equipment Selection & Specification
- Process Control & Optimization
- Process Development & Analysis
- Process Simulation
- Plant & Process layout
- Storage Tanks, Reactor Selection & Sizing
- Pump, Valve, Blower & Compressor Selection & Sizing
Mode & Duration Process Design Engineering
|#||Course Name (Options)||Mode||Duration||Apply Online|
|1||Process Design Engineering||Full Time||1.5 Months|
|2||Process Design Engineering||Weekends||2.5 Months|
|3||Process Design Engineering||Online Mode||2.5 Months|
|4||Process Design Engineering||Correspondence||3 Months|
- * FullTime : WeekDays (Mon-Fri)
- * PartTime : Weekend (Sat-Sun)
A complete in-depth knowledge together with fundamentals is delivered in our premises to the engineers. Looking at the large demand for good engineers our objective is to make sure that the engineers are able to design technical drawings using CAD tools and apply them in real world.
Course Features Process Design Engineering
- Engineering Design Courses syllabus as per standard & Code of API & ASME
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience
- Printed Study Materials
- Audio and Video tutorials
- All Courses are based upon Real Projects
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Accommodation is available for outstation candidates
- Career Consulting & Guideness
- In Plant Visit for Special Courses
Career Opportunities Process Design Engineering
Since the field of process engineering encapsulates a large number of companies there is no dearth of jobs in this area. They include::
- Personnel from EPC companies
- Chemical Process Design Engineers
Admmission Procedure Process Design Engineering
For Online Registration
You can Registred your self for Piping Design & Detail Course by filling online form and pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. To Registration Online click REGISTER NOW button.
Registration by Post
Admission form can be downloaded duly filled application form should be sent along with the registration fees DD of 5,000 in favour of 'EDPTI' payble at Chandigarh.
Send this DD to Engineering Design & Power Training Institute at the address given below.
Engineering Design & Power Training Institute
Sector-34A, Chandigarh-160022 (UT)
Tel: - 0172-5014421,22,23
Registration at Study Centre or Branch Offices
You can also visit our Study Centre or branch offices and registed your self in Piping Design Engineering Courses.
To Know about Our Branch Offices Click here